York University Honderich Bursary in Canada, 2020 | Application Guidelines – Want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! York University is pleased to announce the Honderich Bursary for the year 2020.
York University Honderich Bursary in Canada, 2020 | Application Guidelines
This scholarship is available only for Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident/Protected Pers. Their purpose is to encourage deserving secondary school students to pursue a university education.
York University is a public research university located in Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Why at York University? The University is committed to providing a broad demographic of students to the high quality, research-intensive learning environment committed to the well-being of the public. It is known for championing new ways of thinking that drive teaching and research excellence.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: York University
Course Level: Any degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Four
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
- Their purpose is to encourage deserving secondary school students to pursue a university education.
- A student in their penultimate year at James Cardinal McGuigan Secondary School, C.W. Jefferys Secondary School, Emery Collegiate Institute and Westview Centennial Secondary School will be chosen by the schools annually.
- The award is renewable for an additional three years.
- Students are guaranteed a summer job at the Toronto Star at the end of their first year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:To apply, submit The grants and bursaries application available through http://www.yorku.ca/myfile and contact your high school guidance office for the in-school application form.
- Supporting Documents:As part of the application, you need to provide all academic transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefits: Bursaries are based on financial need. Therefore, students with financial need are encouraged to apply.