Western Admission program for Domestic & International Students in Canada, 2020 – If you would like to complete your study in Canada, then here is a wonderful chance provided by the Western University through its Admission program in Canada.
Western Admission program for Domestic & International Students in Canada, 2020
This study program is open for both domestic and international students who want to get an undergraduate degree at the university for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1878, Western University is a research-oriented university located in Canada. It has more than 400 undergraduate programs and 88 different graduate degree programs, allowing students to tailor their education to personal strengths and career ambitions.
Why at Western University? This university maintains a vibrant environment on its campus. Students get enough opportunities to revitalize themselves. It also maintains career assistance cells to expedite placement of students.
Application Deadline: March 15
- University: Western University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for an admission scholarship, a student must apply for admission directly from secondary school to Western’s main campus for full-time first-year studies. No application is required to be considered for these endowments. Awards are automatically awarded upon admission to Western.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate before applying for this grant.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount up to $8,000 to the successful candidates.