University of Sussex CHASE AHRC Studentship Scheme for UK & EU Students, 2020 – The University of Sussex is looking for ambitious, talented and motivated students to apply for the CHASE AHRC Studentship Scheme in the UK.
University of Sussex CHASE AHRC Studentship Scheme for UK & EU Students, 2020
The main purpose of this educational award is to help UK & EU participants in order to complete a PhD degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Founded in 1961, the University of Sussex is a research campus university located in the UK. It offers various degree programs and other research degree programs for all international students.
Why at the University of Sussex? At Sussex, students will be encouraged to open their mind, deepen their thinking and leave their mark on the world.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2020
- University: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK & EU countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
If you have already commenced doctoral study, you may still be eligible for an AHRC studentship funding providing that, at the start of the AHRC award
- You will have at least 50% of your period of study remaining as of September 2020 when the studentship commences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to apply for CHASE studentship you must first apply for a place on a PhD course at the University of Sussex. You will then be able to request a link to the CHASE application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission,
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have at least an upper second-class (2:1) undergraduate honours degree
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Successful applicants will have their PhD tuition fees paid, and will receive a stipend to cover living expenses (currently £15,009 for 2019-20). They will also have access to further funds for research expenses.