The Young Global Changers Scholarships for International Students 2020 – Are you ready to apply for the international scholarship for the 2020 year? If yes, then applications now open for the 2020 Young Global Changers program!
The Young Global Changers Scholarships for International Students 2020
This study program is available for young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change.
The Global Solutions Initiative proposes policy responses to major global problems arising through a disciplined research program.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
University or Organization: The Global Solutions
Course Level: Research degree
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Berlin, Germany
Eligible Countries: International students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for Research degree candidates into the various programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants who are between the ages of 21 and 35 eligible to apply.
- Students, who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network that aims at bringing about lasting global change, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be committed to working constantly towards recouping the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
- Candidates who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you would like to participate in a comprehensive study program then you will need to apply to the Young Global Changers program by December 1, 2019!
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a Global Changers program, you’ll need to provide Personal Information, Upload a short description of yourself, Provide a very short summary of the project or initiative that you are actively working on (500 characters or fewer), Write a short description of what makes you a Young Global Changer? (800 characters or fewer), Write a short description of how you can contribute to the Young Global Changers community? (1000 characters or fewer), Upload a one-page description of your project or initiative (pdf), Upload your CV (one-two pages) (pdf), Upload your latest academic transcript/grade sheet (pdf), If applicable, upload your latest academic degree (pdf).
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Successful applicants will receive a full funding for participation in the Young Global Changers Program 2020. Include the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin**
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement