The University of New England is seeking for a highly motivated PhD student interested in working as part of an interdisciplinary research team on an industry-focused project
This is a three-year position available for both domestic and international students who have a plan to pursue a research program at the university. The main purpose of this project is to develop new sugar surfactants from renewable, botanical sources.
The University of New England is a public university that was founded in 1938. It offers more than 200 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels.
Why at the University of New England? It provides you with a personal and flexible approach to learning. Here candidates will gain a satisfactory level of work-based skills.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2019
- University: The University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree Research
- Award: AU$27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The research program will be awarded in New Surfactants from Australian Canola Oil.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent is required to be competitive for programmes .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply for the Higher Degree Research programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Please see the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students should have sufficient oral and written English language proficiency.
The university will provide financial support for both domestic and international students. The scholarship value is AU$27,596 p.a. The successful international PhD candidate will also receive a tuition fee waiver in the form of a UNE international HDR fee stipend for a period of three years.