Applicants are invited to apply for the PhD Position “Advanced Optimization in a Networked Economy” at the Technical University of Munich. The program is funded by the German Science Foundation for the session 2020/21.
These studentships are designed for high achieving students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. It provides an excellent working environment dedicated to helping people make the most of their potential.
The Technical University of Munich is the best research university in Germany, which was founded in 1868. It manages a faculty of 9,846 staff members and 528 professors. It offers undergraduate, masters and research level programs to international students.
Why at the Technical University of Munich? While Studying at TMU students have a range of study options and it provides a world-class experience. The services of this university are preparing you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University: Technical University of Munich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Please contact Dr Isabel Koch to know about the nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in Advanced Optimization in a Networked Economy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students with a background in applied mathematics, computer science, industrial engineering, operations management, operations research, or a related field
- They expect a degree in Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field and experience with Operations Research methods.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. For the fellowship process, applicants can Dr Isabel Koch AdONE Program Coordinator ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, cv copies of earned university degrees and transcripts of individual grades, writing a sample (master thesis or seminar paper), research proposal and one letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must have a university degree completed with above-average results (diploma, master, magister) from a German university, an equivalent German state examination (Staatsprüfung) or a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
Benefits: The award amount of this fellowship is various according to the program.