RMIT University Science Engineering and Health merit awards for Indonesian and Singaporean Students in Australia – If you want to get higher education in Australia, then here you have a chance to apply for the Science Engineering and Health merit awards offered by the RMIT University.
The award is available to support dazzling applicants form Singapore and Indonesia in order to pursue an Associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree at the University in Australia.
RMIT University Science Engineering and Health merit awards for Indonesian and Singaporean Students in Australia
RMIT University was founded in 1887 and it is an Australian public research university in Australia. The university was ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? The university gives you the opportunity to make your mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual. They encourage students to satisfy their curiosity about the world while developing their skills.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate degree, bachelor degree, or masters degree
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia and Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , you must:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia or Singapore
- Apply from Indonesia or Singapore
- Achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- Enrol for Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Biomedical sciences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you are required to take admission in the degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken
- Date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: You are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide their results from one of these three options: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the financial support of AU$10,000 for the successful candidates.