Queens University Admission Bursary in Canada, 2020 | Apply Guide – Do you need financial support for your studies in Canada? If yes, then you can apply Admission Bursary which is presented by Queen’s University.
Queens University Admission Bursary in Canada, 2020 | Apply Guide
Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for this study award. They are entering post-secondary studies for the first time.
Queen’s University is a co-educational university with more than 23,000 students and over 131,000 alumni living worldwide. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools. It has placed in post-secondary school rankings. In the 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities rankings.
Why at the Queen’s University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
University or Organization: Queen’s University
Course Level: Post-secondary studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in post-secondary studies offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for most admission bursaries you must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be entering post-secondary studies for the first time
- Students are entering the first year of full-time studies in an undergraduate degree program in September or be participating in the Queen’s First-Year Program at the Bader International Study Centre (Herstmonceux Castle)
- Students must demonstrate financial need based on, but not restricted to, the following factors:
- student and family income
- number of dependants in the family
- applicant’s assets (including savings, anticipated resources through government student financial assistance)
- the full cost of the program of study, books, supplies, and basic living expenses
How to Apply
- How to Apply: By submitting an Admission Bursary Application, eligible students are automatically considered for all named admission awards and bursaries.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, a research proposal, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to the university.
- An admission bursary is based on an assessment of your financial need.
- It is an amount of money you receive to assist you in financing your education that you do not have to pay back.
- Students applying for an admission bursary will also be considering government student financial assistance.