The Department of Biomedical and Medical Sciences is pleased to offer the “PhD Studentship: Respiratory control and sensation in neurological patients” at Oxford Brookes University.
This is a full-time 30-year PhD studentship designed for those candidates who wish to pursue a PhD degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Founded in 1992, Oxford Brookes University is a public university that offers various research degree programs and many others. It has several thousand international students who between them represent more than 130 countries.
Why at Oxford Brookes University? This is the best university for the students because it provides relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to achieve academic results as well as improve performance and productivity in the workplace.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: Department of Biomedical and Medical Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from UK and EU country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a first or upper second class honours degree from a Higher Education Institution in the UK.
The study program will provide a minimum stipend plus fees (2019/20 bursary rate is £15,009). The University fees and bench fees at the Home/EU rate will be met by the University for the 3 years of the Studentship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this grant, claimants need to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university. Applicants must have an application form
(http://www.hls.brookes.ac.uk/images/research/phd-studentship-application-form-jan-14.doc) and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: EU Applicants must have a valid IELTS Academic test certificate (or equivalent) with an overall minimum score of 7.0 and no score below 6.0 issued in the last 2 years by an approved test centre.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.