The Department of General Practice is looking high-calibre candidate for an exciting opportunity who is interested in undertaking a PhD project in the field of implementation science at Monash University.
This is a full-time 3-year program available for eligible students. The aim of this bursary is to increase the delivery of evidence-based general practice care for patients.
Founded in 1958, the Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and theory to evaluate the improve guideline implementation intervention.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
- University: Monash University
- Department: Department of General Practice
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,872
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Get to more about nationality; you can contact directly to Professor Danielle Mazza, Chief Investigator.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field, and which normally includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- A course leading to a level rated by the relevant department, faculty and committee as equivalent to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- A master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. It is normally expected that a grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the research thesis or project. Where ungraded, examiners’ reports will be taken into account; or
- Have qualifications which in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To submit an application for PhD admission at Monash University, you need to have an invitation to apply for the faculty where you wish to enrol. For more details about the project and application process, please contact Professor Danielle Mazza, Chief Investigator, or Dr Samantha Chakraborty, Research Fellow and Project Manager.
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, and academic transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
- Admission Requirements: A master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work. Get more information by click on this given link for entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: In order to take a degree at the university, candidates must meet the English Language requirements of the university.
The university will provide an award amount of $27,872 AUD per annum full-time rate (tax-free stipend for 3 years) to the successful candidates.