PG Diploma Scholarship in International Business at UCD Smurfit School in Ireland 2019
University College Dublin Smurfit School and Bord Bia invite applications from ambitious recent graduates who come from a broad range of undergraduate degrees and who want to develop their global food industry expertise in 2019.
You will undertake an exciting overseas/Dublin industry placements with a Bord Bia office while gaining an internationally recognised Postgraduate Diploma International Business.
This is a full-time Action Learning programme designed around six classroom-based modules. The programme will challenge participants through an exciting programme that includes block releases in Dublin, combined with industry placements.
On successful completion, graduates would have developed key competencies relevant to developing and implementing strategies for the Irish food/agribusiness industry. These competencies relate to export development strategies, building and using customer and market insights, marketing plan development and strategic marketing, delivering customer value propositions, global business in a digital context, logistics and supply chain management, and business sustainability.
Worth of Award
- This is a full scholarship programme. All tuition fees are paid and, in addition, you receive a tax-free bursary of €22,800 – €25,800.
- Bursary is to cover people’s basic living costs per 12 months. (Bursary is approximate and depends on the location assigned).
- This programme is designed for recent graduates looking to pursue an exciting career in international food, drink and agribusiness sector.
- It is a requirement that the graduates are willing/able to live in an overseas location.
- Participants should hold a primary degree. Minimum 2.1.
- Committed to a career in the Irish food, drink and agribusiness industry
- Although fluency in certain foreign languages is required for particular markets this is not an absolute requirement as there are also English speaking locations. Fluency is required for markets such as French/German/Dutch/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Polish or Chinese. English speaking locations include UK/USA/U.A.E. /Holland/Sweden. Note: locations are subject to confirmation.
How to Apply
- Applications are welcomed from all graduates.
- There are 30 places available on this programme. Interested participants must be available if selected to take part in the interview and assessment process around April/ May 2019 in Dublin (attendance on one day is required – exact dates to be confirmed) and if successful must be ready to commence the programme 8th July 2019.
- If you have any queries about this
- Apply now by sending your CV and please let them know what programme or programmes you are interested in applying for.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing, apply immediately.