Lower Saxony international awards at Leibniz University Hannover in Germany, 2020 – Highly skilled aspirants from Germany and all over the globe are invited to apply for the Lower Saxony Scholarships offered by the Leibniz University Hannover in Germany.
Lower Saxony international awards at Leibniz University Hannover in Germany, 2020
The University of Hanover is one of the nine leading Institutes of Technology in Germany. It is entirely compatible with an overall university strategy of raising its profile, in particular of teaching and research, including the establishment and enhancement of research priority.
Why at the Leibniz University Hannover? The University provides students with opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach. It offers training related to career orientation and job application skills.
- University or Organization: Leibniz University Hannover
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: €500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: German and international students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Germany and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in any of their chosen subject areas at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are advised to enroll in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Leibniz University Hannover. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a CV, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, an official, up-to-date transcript and university entrance qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission of an undergraduate study program, you are required to have proof of higher education entrance qualification and for a master’s program, a first undergraduate degree is required. Seekers are also recommended to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: For some Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at Leibniz Universität Hannover, applicants must provide evidence of their foreign language skills.
Benefits: Scholarship holders receive a one-off payment of €500.
Application Deadline: Applications may be submitted between 15 and 30 October 2019