The University of South Australia is offering scholarships to international students in the 2019/2020 academic session.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and who will be supported during their degree by a full living stipend supported by external funding.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Their culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Their graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Their research is inventive and adventurous and they create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
Worth of Award
- The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6-month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
- The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
In addition to meeting UniSA’s eligibility criteria, applicants must be:
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding*.
*Note: the living stipend need to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or agreement with a sponsorship body or organisation.
How to apply
Applications must be made online via the University’s Apply Online facility.
Deadline: You can apply for an International Research Tuition Scholarship at any time of the year.