Heriot-Watt University Financial Hardship Scholarships for Malaysian Students, 2020 | How to Apply – Heriot-Watt University is offering Financial Hardship Scholarships for high achieving Malaysian students who have proof of financial hardship in the UK.
Heriot-Watt University Financial Hardship Scholarships for Malaysian Students, 2020 | How to Apply
The educational awards are available for students pursuing both foundation and undergraduate studies at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the UK. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs such as undergraduate, masters and other research programs.
Why at Heriot-Watt University? In this university, students will have the opportunity to develop leadership skills and confidence to be specialists in their chosen fields and professions.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% or 100% Off total tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Malaysian Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from Malaysian candidates only.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Have high achieving Malaysian students who have proof of financial hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree or foundation program at the university. Thereafter, they should download the application form on their system and complete it.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate before applying for the program.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: The university will provide the fee waiver of 50% or 100% off from their total tuition fees to the winning candidates.