Doctor Shakuntala Gokhale Award for Indian Students at University of Bath, 2020 – Applications are being accepted from Indian students for the Doctor Shakuntala Gokhale Award offered by the University of Bath in the UK.
This award is activated for outstanding Indian candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree for the session 2020/2021.
Doctor Shakuntala Gokhale Award for Indian Students at University of Bath, 2020
Founded in 1966, The University of Bath is a public university located in the UK. It offers a broad range of programmes designed to provide both rigorous intellectual challenge and real-world relevance, giving students the opportunity to study with researchers who are leaders in their field.
Why at the University of Bath? This university provides a virtual learning environment allows students to access course materials, quizzes and recorded lectures, as appropriate for their subjects.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: University of Bath
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree course in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be assessed as a new first-year full-time overseas fee-paying student
- be an Indian national and resident in India
- have completed the Indian 12th Standard
If successful you will receive £1,400 in the first year of study to cover course-related costs. The award will be paid directly to you in three instalments in September, January and April.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grants, you must have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bath. You will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of your passport, transcripts and exam certificates, especially in subjects related to your chosen degree and CV.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must achieve A levels grades of at least A*A*A
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you may be required to produce evidence of your English language proficiency.