Algoma University Deans Awards for International Students at Canada, 2020 – Awards help students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, Algoma University is implementing the Dean’s Awards for the sparkling students.
Algoma University Deans Awards for International Students at Canada, 2020
The program is open for international students who are on the way of starting their undergraduate degree program at the university in Canada.
Established in 1965, Algoma University is an undergraduate-only public university in Canada. It is a teaching-focused and student-centred post-secondary institution, specializing in liberal arts, sciences, and professional degree programs.
Why at Algoma University? At this university, faculty are ready to share their knowledge and convictions and direct you on the right course, and where graduates have carved a path to follow.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Algoma University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify,
- Candidates must be studying on a full-time basis.
- Registrations in course load less than 30 credits but greater than or equal to 24 credits will be prorated.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, you are obliged to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide official transcripts and emailed to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
Benefits: The studentship values at $1,000 for international students entering their first year of study at Algoma University.