Academic Achievement Scholarship at Lynn University – If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible for an Academic Achievement Scholarship at Lynn University.
For this study award, candidates must be current full-time students who have completed at least two full semesters at the university.
Academic Achievement Scholarship at Lynn University
Lynn offers an undergraduate and graduate curriculum. Lynn offers more than 45 undergraduate degrees and 14 graduate degrees through its six colleges.
Why at Lynn University? Lynn’s mission is to provide an innovative, global and personalized education that enables students to realize their potential.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
University or Organization: Lynn University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Up to $5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship, students must
- This aid is for returning undergraduate day juniors and seniors.
- Candidates must be current full-time students who have completed at least two full semesters at Lynn
- Applicants must have a 3.5 GPA or higher, and must also exemplify good social standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process, candidates need to complete a FAFSA(if eligible) and also complete the program application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide a proof current resume, an essay that includes and Submit materials to John Chambers:
- an opening paragraph stating your program of study, academic standing, GPA, honors and anticipated graduation year
- a paragraph summarizing your financial need and other financial aid you are receiving
- paragraph clarifying how the financial difficulties impact other areas of your life
- a closing paragraph explaining how completion of your specific degree will enhance your work-life/career path
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
- This award cannot exceed $5,000 per academic year. Half the award amount will be disbursed in September, and the second half will be disbursed in February.
- Priority consideration will be given to students who currently receive less than $10,000 in institutional aid.